Sunday, March 1, 2015

Currently- March

     Sadly, I'm only back for my monthly blog link-up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade! Thank goodness for that girl! Excited to connect with the blogging world again and read everyone's Currently posts!


Listening: Broken Vessels from Hillsong Worship. We had an AMAZING service on forgiveness this morning at church where we heard a powerful testimony by our pastor's wife. This song is equally as powerful. If you haven't heard it, you need to take a listen!

Loving: Our church family. We are SO BLESSED by an amazing church community. Today, our small group kicked off a fundraiser for our family to support our international adoption journey. On top of this fundraiser, we were gifted $1800 in the last 24 hours by a few friends within our church. God has truly humbled us in this process. We can't wait to get this home study done so we can begin the match process. Our little one is loved by so many already!

Thinking: About all the packing we have to do! WE SOLD OUR HOUSE! Speaking of God...HE showed up and showed off with selling our house. I'd love to share the entire story, but a Currently post just isn't the place. Ha! TOO LONG! If you're interested, hop on over to my personal blog and I've started a two-part post on the entire story. It truly is a testimony to His perfect plan and perfect timing. We move at the end of April! Ahhh! Praising Him!

Wanting: A full week of school! We've blown through 3 blizzard bags and we're already making up 2 days. Yikes. Northwest Ohio is no joke with winter. :-( I NEED A FULL WEEK WITH MY KIDDOS! There, I said it. Ha!

Needing: Some exercise! The last few months have been nothing but unhealthy eating habits and stress. I really need to start taking care of myself. Hoping to make some progress towards this goal....sooner than later. :-)

Spring Break Plans: Yeah...we don't have a Spring Break. With school construction, we began after Labor Day so it just isn't in the cards for us. But, I can tell you that any weekend or other "free" day will be spent packing and moving between now and May 1. And even if we did have a spring break, that's still what we'd be doing. We're thankful for that "plan" though!

Have a super March, friends!



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on selling your house! I am sure you will be very busy with packing and wrapping up the school year. Hopefully you have summer to get settled in your new place. It is also wonderful that you have such a supportive church family- what a blessing!
    Kim
    Curriculum and Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for selling your house… we will be putting our house on the market in MAY!!! fingers crossed it sells FAST!!! thanks so much for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the move. I know how stressful the process can be. You can do it though! We have had a few storms blow through Virginia too. I haven't had a full week with my kids in 4 weeks. I am hopeful this week will be the week. Luckily we have enough days built in so far. Have a great FULL week (hopefully)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Spring Break!? I couldn't deal! I'm hoping that's just this year because of construction? I need to exercise too! Eating healthy is one thing but there has to be the exercise part as well. It sounds like you'll be getting plenty of it while moving. Good luck!

    Destiny
    Terrific Teaching and Learning

    ReplyDelete