Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I joined Instagram...what's next?

*I'm just going to pretend it hasn't been years since I've blogged.* Ok I'm on Instagram! That's a step in the right direction for putting yourself out there, right? ..I mean, I have been on Instagram "personally" for a while...but Mrs. Murray's Kinders (mrsmurrayskinders) is on Instagram as of a few weeks ago! I love the community that Instagram creates between teachers. And I even have a few followers! I'm currently at 37 and am so, so thankful for that little number! EEEK! Excited! 

I have some big, big dreams that I'd love to put into action before this year ends. I know it's only February...but I'm going to need some time! haha I have to say my inspiration comes from all the awesome teachers on Instagram. (You all) have really inspired and encouraged me to follow these dreams. I'm talking big dreams...for me personally and professionally. Whether the dreams manifest into what I imagine...part of the dream is doing something, anything! Let go and let GOD! 


No comments:

Post a Comment